Brooks Ghost 14 is quickly becoming one of the best nursing shoes for comfort and support. Created as a neutral running shoe, the Ghost 14 is a perfect shoe for any workday and workout.
What makes the Brooks Ghost 14 special…
- It’s built with Brooks DNA Lot Technology, a calibrated mix of foam, air, and rubber, which gives your foot soft cushioning base for those long workdays.
- The Segmented Crash Pad System acts as mini shock absorbers to accommodate all different type of foot landings and heel-to-toe transitions and the 3D Fit Print creates the stretch and structure for a perfect, comfortable fit on your foot.
- It’s awarded with the APMA Seal of Acceptance, a program that recognizes products that promote good foot health.
- Long days on your feet
- General Exercise (especially running)
- Overall comfort for your feet
- Style: Women's road-running shoe
- Color Code: 089
- Color Description: Alloy/Primer Grey/Oyster
- Width: 1B Medium
- Midsole drop: 12mm
- Weight: 9oz
- Best Surface: Road